WM 10 and WM 20 are the same. The WM 10 were I believe mainly sold out side of Japan. The Japanese market had the WM 20 but with more colors.
I have a flea market near where I live too. Open on Sundays and Wednesdays. Might have to take a trip down there this weekend. Nice finds by the...
Don't know much about Aiwa's but I have a HS J50 with a AAA battery box. Will that fit?
So after procrastinating on what direction I should take on my set up at home I decided to make it simple. I saw the Sony SRS ZR7 at the local...
Giving away the TPS L2 (black case) and the silver WM 20. They are both for Iphone 5S. First come first get :) Just pay for shipping. Just note...
Got two more Walkmans I really want to get my hands on. A Boodo Khan and a DD9. I can then rest easy :)
I would like to find someone in Australia but don't think there are any. I'm waiting (we all are :) ) for Marian to finish up the DD center gear...
Another quick test with the TPS L2 images. White case on the left has 2 layers of cmyk and black case on the right has one white layer then two...
Haven't decided if i'll start selling them yet. But a few one off sales aren't an issue. Just note that I can't print on the sides. So will end up...
Ok so here's a quick render in photoshop. Just decreased the blend so you can see the template I used. Will do some test prints this weekend and...
I agree. I will be taking some photos of my TPS L2 and WM-3 this weekend and try some prints.
I had a look at them last night and I think i'll leave the disassembly to Marian. I'll be send both DD's and my DC2 up to him to repair and...
Yep I can't wait for this too!!! Just got a few DD's and a DC2 and all clickadee click and click :)
I believe the seller means the little clip on the battery cover is broken so it doesn't click in. That's what I think anyway. They're the same as...
And the saga continues. A few more added to the pile. My first DD's. Blue DD33 in mint condition but does have the dreaded click. The red DD III...
Printed on a flatbed UV printer. As I work on these printers as a technician I have access to one in our showroom. Can print anything flat upwards...
Haven't seen the ones on Amazon but must be the same as the ones on ebay. They seem a little misleading as they are just images placed over the...
Might make a few boom box ones also.
Tweaked the images up a little this afternoon and will give them another go next week. I've been wanting to get a Walkman Iphone case for ages and...
Bought some generic Iphone 5s cases and printed up some Walkman cases. These are just tests. Looks good. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.