On display! [ATTACH]
Hi Marian. Just wondering if you are able to help with repairs on a DC2? Works and plays but speed is too fast and has the clicking. Also the lid...
To be honest I haven't tried a cassette yet although it does work. I got a whole bunch of walkmans today so will spend a few hours over the...
I agree. The 504 is just too cool. I'm hoping to get another rare Walkman in the next few weeks. Will update this thread if I do win it!!
New additions to the collection or as I call it these days "The pile" :) Finally got a WM 504 in excellent condition. The DC2 also in great...
Yep I agree. I used a UV ink flatbed printer and got the colours spot on but the gloss effect is impossible. Anyway like I mentioned I'm keen on a...
Being in the print industry myself just wanted to ask how were these printed? Were there two layers of colour? From what I can see on the...
Keen on a set. Let me know the best method of payment and shipping cost to Australia.
Yep I think that was a record for me. Sold in less than two hours!
Above WM 20 just sold.
I have a silver wm 20 for sale on ebay. Link below. Will be getting another silver wm 20 and a black wm 20 hopefully next week....
Had a silver one back in the day. Never realised they came in blue and orange too. So you guessed it. I had no choice but to get the other colors...
No longer need one. Will be receiving one in the next few weeks. Hope to get it up and running.
Hmmm will be getting my first DC2 in a few weeks. Can't wait to get it up and running and experience the sound differences to my other walkmans.
Forgot to mention I will also be getting a black WM F30. From what I can see from the photos I've received it looks to be in pretty good condition...
Just letting you all know I will be taking possession of 3 WM 20's next week. Will be getting 2 silver wm 20's and a black wm 20. Here's a quick...
Separate names with a comma.