Hello radiotechnika, what great looking boombox I have a really nice older Phillips one and a 1970s Am/Fm/record player Jc Penny's brand Penncrest...
Hello Mr X , I will post some more photos this weekend it does work but I need to replace some the capacitors and clean the volume controls and...
Here is a photo of it mister X!
Hello KJ, yes I do have stronger cleaner but I use Isoprop most of the time and for tape recorders and reel to reels and VCRs it works great .
hello Mister X, I had busy week but that weekend I dug into my Penncrest model 4375 made by Panasonic it is a boombox with a built in record player !
hello everyone, yes I too have gotten some spam like the norton but I don't use norton anyway I hope we can get the issue cleared up
Hello Michelle , I just ordered a gallon of isopropyl from one of my suppliers . Sincerely Rich P.S. do a lot restoration and repairs so I use it...
Hello Mister X, I agree well when finished this unit I pulled out one my New old stock Elvis Presley cassette tapes and wow I used my good Sony...
Hello I also use a high percentage isopropyl Denatured alcohol and isopropyl alcohol are two types of alcohol which differ from each other...
it is nice to have a 3 day weekend MR X
Hello Everyone, I just finished my latest restoration My Sony Walkman Model WM-1 built in 1981. Anyway, I have had this Walkman for many years,...
Hello Oneoff , we have some amazing people here on this forum and for sure we can get you started in more then a hobby Sony is to me a lifestyle ....
Hello Alim , it is great to meet another fellow walkman collector I have a WM-1 that i am currently waiting for a 3d part from Esty . Yes Wm-3 I...
Welcome and Hello Berlin. It is great to see one our members in Germany there is some great audio history from Germany. Sincerely Rich
Welcome Al. Glad to see you come aboard our forum And Derek I have to agree those early discman and a work of art ! I had one years ago and wish...
Hello Longman, thank you for the info and if I would just looked at my Sony service manuals I am sure i have the factory manual some where ....
Hello MrX, yes I think a vintage set would be better anyway. I do have a few but I need track .
Hello Everyone, I will post a photo of the back that is the worst area of the radio it got some minor heat damage .
Hello everyone, Here a photo a Sony model TRF-7350w built in 1985 ! Sincerely Rich[ATTACH]
Hello Mr X I too had Tyco trains growing up and I had huge layout with mountains and bridges at this time I have a few trains but I don't have...
Separate names with a comma.