Bloody hell that is amazing! I could not tell it was a cake at first
I'm no expert but have rebelted a few walkmans, in my experience buying a generic belt pack is fine for boomboxes but those same belts will be too...
Gday mate!
Well this has been an interesting thread but i still have no idea how it all happened.
It's worth as much as someone will pay, the market always dictates the price. I wouldn't value this box very highly, i imagine the sound is so so...
Yes Texet boxes were aka's of other brands. Many of the high street own brands were rebranded as Texet, these themselves were made by someone else.
Very nice Nick, these teardowns you document so well will be helping others through the years to :thumbsup:
I had a walkman recently actually that was a 2.2mm jack, it was a sony. I bought an adaptor on Epay.
Deech happy Birthday my old china :)
Damn thats a nice box to!!
Yeah it's much appreciated Si, I don't see me ever parting with it. And as you say, it went towards a monster :D
So many more deals were done on the day, i was just a bit heady from grabbing my 920 at last. I actually took 4 boxes but came home with 8 plus...
I finally scored a Sanyo MX-920 at the meet also, an exceedingly fair price from a great member, i owe you one Si. No sooner had i taken...
By lunchtime we were in full swing, I can't tell you how cool it was by this point, all the people i have been chatting to for years all gathered...
The morning started off with boxes being put through their paces on the table one by one with everyone picking ones they needed to hear, had never...
So last weekend saw the UK boombox meet hosted by Hisrudeness is London. This was a very special event and marked a lot of effort from all sides...
Auto, check your PM brother :thumbsup:
Thats a beauty Auto, damn i must drop in one day for some whiskey and pinball !
Boom, she is a corker Si, very exclusive and it couldn't of gone to a nicer guy.
I think they are actually mids !!! :biggrin:
Separate names with a comma.