Hey all! I’ve been scouring the internet a bit, and I can’t seem to find a gumstick battery adapter for a Walkman that has the battery attach to...
Gotcha, I ordered some! Now I just have to fix the headphones, they don’t work but there are bite marks..
Hey! I’ve been looking around on the internet lately, and I can’t seem to find Mdr-4 replacement foam. Does anyone know a good place to buy these,...
Hey there! I was wondering if anyone had developed a 3D model of a wm-10 belt clip? Or the best way to convert a wm-f10 belt clip to fit a wm-10?
Saw this pop up on Ebay today, and was curious what it was. The description says it’s some sort of all in one Walkman accompany kit? Any thoughts?...
Greetings from Oklahoma! I’m a younger guy that’s dipped my toes in a number of vintage tech, and have recently revisited personal cassette...
Separate names with a comma.