At least you had connectors. I just changed the belt on my Weltron 2001, which was a similar undertaking, made more difficult by them...
That is what they seem to use in Radio Control Cars. Those have to be similar with lots of plastic gears etc. When I needed some grease I bought...
How about the Weltron 2004 from 1971 ? https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/weltron-2004-model-mega-1971-space-305691109 Apart from it being a...
I would suggest that this Sony was the Father of Boomboxes...
Today this one [ATTACH] On this [ATTACH] Can anyone work out what it is ? The standard of manufacturing is exceptional, while the ease of...
I think the company most likely to make a new "Walkman" will be one you might not have heard of. A company you might have heard of is Behringer,...
1989 and an advert reminding us what a cool (if somewhat overpriced) shop Tandy (Radio Shack) was. [ATTACH]
I have just been browsing and it is more tempting than JAUCE If buying from the U.K. was more convenient I would definitely go for a new Casio...
https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/hear-the-future.8576/ Amusingly I bought a minidisc player to find out, not noticing the track listing is on...
I spent six years wanted a HiFi VHS VCR. The people I bought my first house from back in 1986 had a £600 Panasonic HiFi VCR in their £24000 house....
Was that for a new cartridge? No matter how esoteric the item, things will be far easier if there is a manufacturers website with prices etc....
As @Recaptcha has said I am fairly confident that my home insurance would cover any monetary loss although it would be a bit awkward if they...
A VWestlife video about a real little jewel [MEDIA]
The portables section of the 1st Feb 1992 Curry's advert. According to the Bank of England the JVC at the bottom would be £422 today. The...
1st Feb 1992 but still no let up on the Currys adverts [ATTACH]
It is all video. Sony were always trying to expand 8mm beyond camcorders. For reasons best known to him a colleague bought an 8mm home VCR. Back...
There was a different, cheaper one on eBay as well but it didn't include any software. With any of the cheap programmers they are useless without...
First result on eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176180872564 I was wondering where the software for it was then realised it is on an EPROM plugged...
Best to buy a DIN lead going to four phono plugs then find the right ones by trial and error. Touching an input with the volume turned up should...
I wasn't aware that EEPROMS lost their programming so quickly. It always used to amuse be when manufacturers quoted data retention times of 100...
Separate names with a comma.