[ATTACH]
I tend to stay away from AI. When I was a young kid with an Apple II+ there was an "AI" program in one of the Basic Books. It used to learn from...
Welcome to the forum!
Lot's of neat equipment from 1980, this would be when the split happened and the one photo above has a SR-2000 Receiver. I've seen these at...
I actually got two brochures! Boom, boom, boom, here come the Superscope CRS-4000 [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
I've never seen that style before......
Just a lot of people on their FB Feed complaining that they haven't received one yet, no complaints about build quality....
Good, it sounds like it's system-wide, I've noticed issues with other sites as well but not as severe. I thought my constant posting might have...
Welcome!
Score! Good luck with your repairs, take a ton of photos because you will forget where parts go back into.
I'm getting long pauses and sometimes just booted out to where it looks like just text with no graphics. I'm also getting something like "this...
I wonder how many units they have to sell to be profitable, I'm hoping they do good. We might have to have a new forum topic, "The New...
Welcome to the forum! The hobby is very addictive.
Welcome! We've had a lot of great members from France, feel free to post any of that cool equipment we never got to see over here.
oh man, I've tried a few times over the last month and it looks like Video Koubou Topaz is down permamently https://www.video-koubou-topaz.jp/...
The Emerson that looks kind of like this is actually a very nice unit and very heavy. I believe it is also from Korea.
....and? There's some bad mojo on FB, none being sent out yet, this seems to be the first siting!
Welcome to the forum, caution, it can be highly addictive especially if your still into audio.
Thanks for the head's up, I would like to get it powered up. Back when I worked for a company that made cleaning cassettes, we had a few shelves...
This is on USA ebay, I looked it up and it doesn't work with any cassette Walkman. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.