Yea, that square Philips BBX is cool, I think someone posted that model years ago but they must be kind of rare. The build quality on Mini DV...
In case you missed on the Maxell 1st Tape Reissue (in the cassette forum), here's your chance to get a whole set of miniture tapes! Ikimon just...
A couple of TEAC's, I love the slim line look where the height is close to the tape's height. It looks like one has a search feature, the only...
Sony What's Up Tapes [ATTACH]
Sony AHF [ATTACH]
Sony BHF [ATTACH]
Wham for Maxell [MEDIA]
From 1965, some of the AIWA Lineup, it's interesting that almost everything has a handle. I'm pretty sure I have the same model turntable boombox...
https://www.thevintageknob.org/sony-ESPRIT.html There's a good story about the line on the left side, Axel on TVK knew everything about these...
A fun to watch video showing a lot of factory work [MEDIA]
Watching a neat Sony Documentary, I'll post in the cool video thread. Here's an early photo of Sony's Tape Lines [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Found an old Sony Video on YT, I'll post it in the cool video thread. This looks like some of Sony's First Boomboxes! You can see how labor...
After the intro, the host goes through a small part of his very large Sony Collection. [MEDIA]
Great movie and I do like the song. They spread out "white" sand for the effect in the beginning of the movie clip and song. [MEDIA]
Going back to the Sony E-88 on page 43, I was just watching a video on the USA Sony Museum and the guy that runs it has the E-88 Amplifier, given...
1986.3, the Discman Catalog! [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Found a That's Commercial! [MEDIA]
1983, I love seeing listen rooms and checking out what equipment they use, there's a photo on the back page. [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1982.6 [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1988.6 The Sony Purity Line for cleaning audio products. [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.