Yea, definately do a thread! The Pioneer Big SK's are very similar to the Marantz 4000's, several models share the same chassis with different...
Oh yea, two of my favorites, JVC RC-838 JW II and Pioneer SK-71! I was thinking of doing another big history thread of Pioneer. Most people...
Walkman Books in the 10th Anniversary Book (in the Walkman Archaeology Thread) [ATTACH]
The Walkman 10th Anniversary Book, 1989.6, thanks tas66dc! [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
1982.2, the ultra-cool Sony WA-55, I love to call the "brick" series cuz they were huge. It looks like from the middle photo that it was kind of...
1989.9 [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
More Tiffany from 1990. Drum kit, mini TV adn a rare cassette portable on the back page, neat stuff from Yamaha although the CD player might be a...
Knobs and buttons look so much better than flat LCD's!
The ultra rare Sony D-700 from 1985.11 They even show it with the FM transmitter on the bottom of the first page [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1985.3 [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony Video Walkman 88.10 The GV-8 Video Walkman had a name, "Vzin." I guess that was supposed to be like "vision?" So it's common knowledge that...
Kenwood 1994.2, the DMC-A7R [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sanyo 1984.1 This is a very impressive catalog with some of Sanyo's Finest, they still even have stereo microcasstte players. The Mr-C1 is a...
Look over on Audio Karma, I know we were talking about them 20 years ago but yea, very little documentation. Most people don't know that there...
CD players from 1995.4 Check out the video CD player, it even has an amp/mic option for karaoke. [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
Another clone, I wonder if Auto has one? I had two Wintec Receivers at one time, the little ones, I think they were the 1030's? I don't sell...
1983.7 Just when you think you've seen all the killer little portable TV's, this bad-ass Sony comes along. It looks like it has a tiny Betamax on...
I love disco but outside of the big bands/hits, it get pretty repetitive which was the complaint after it had been around for a couple years....
1994.9, some real gems but it's obvious that CD's were taking over from cassette. This catalog also has an MD player and what look to be...
I was looking for more information on the US-25, the model that looks like a boombox. The script just talks about how Bose matches amps with...
Separate names with a comma.