Damn, thats a cool find!. I know they are 90's boxes and they dont always get a lot of love but i haven't had a cobra top which didn't sound...
Its a really hard one to price as there have been none sold in recent times and its a pretty rare model. There has been one of the Supertech aka's...
Beautful cars Deech and a lovely M90. I waded through the pics naming the cars in my head as i went, i think Longman got most of them to :thumbup:
Love these Lasonics particularly the 931, lot of bling for the money and looks a corker
Very nice box, one of the best sounding units of its size
Great post Taff, a legendary 3D collection going on there. Glad to have you back,
I have a big box of speakers here nick, i'll have a look in the morning. I know i have some here from a sharp GF model here (white ones) but the...
Welcome back man!
Welcome over mate :D
[MEDIA]
Who could forget your legendary mint boxed 3D selection Taff. You should repost a vid link for the newbies :thumbup: Welcome back mate
As per the other thread, there is nothing further to add. I hope the Ebay/Paypal arbitration comes to a fair conclusion. Unfortunately there is...
Guys, there are lots of messages from Cory in the moderation queue which i have deleted. I have done this as there is nothing that will add...
Both awesome but that 767 looks pretty clean. Awesome boxes.
Nice Croown, dont see many of them :thumbup:
Looks nice Nick, love the double deck thing to. Surprised it survived the trip tho!
welcome mate!"
Bloody hell great spec and a great price!
Yeah ever since the film i always pick up any CDing II tapes i see.
Auto I'll take her if it stops it going to the bin, i can't bear to see the old girl sent away. If anyone else is interested i'll step aside. I...
Separate names with a comma.