Welcome back, look forward to seeing your new addition.
Welcome to the site. Are you a walkman collector or a boombox guy?
Hey no thats a good mini collection right there. I have a Hitachi 8200 which i got from a good friend and its a great unit i could never part...
I love that your beater/work box is an M90 !!! I have never even seen one...
Indeed they are, ironically they getbplayed more than any other box despite being far from perfect.
Nice collection, i see you nice Sonys and Telefunken in there to, lovely.
Welcome mate, what are the magic 7 then eh?
Yo
Lol cool record tjo
On another note, if your skint stop buying radios, thats that problem solved....
I dont understand this at all. If an item is not as described it is the sellers responsibility to pay returm postage so ask for a returns label....
Yeah lovely md deck
Yeah lovely display, nice to see the cassettes in there as they add so much visual appeal
Couple of lovely Sonys there
After all these markets i think we neec a shot of your collection Deech, it must be huge now
Yeah good idea. I have a Sanyo mini in the kitchen that plays all day everyday and is a bit worse for wear but keeps going. In the shed i have an...
Welcome man, tough parts to find but oersist and they will show up
Welcome aboard
Welcome to the site, would be great to share some pics with the gang
I have a complete and browseable back up of the site so worse case we can rebuild it manually, just hard finding time
Separate names with a comma.