Hmm it looks to me like a Hitachi model, cant think which one 9120 i think
I hadn't noticed that but the handle design is much nicer on the Fisher your right.
Yeah that colour is glorious!
Hi Patrick and welcome to the forums, love the Sony TC-D5m that is a very cool piece of kit. I'd be interested in buying the DD22 as i've...
Yeah thats the one Deech, definite aka. I like the Fisher more though it has a strong look.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought i...
Can you believe i haven't seen this movie...
Its a bix yellow bus, awesome! Joking aside your right, this will make an awesome camper and far cheaper than preconverted.
Nice Deech, always nice when they are gifted from a friend, its less about how high end it is then and more about what it means to you. I think...
Blimey thats quite a collection in 4 years. Do you have any personal favorites?
Mmm thats pretty
I have the two speaker one of these and it sounds great, always wondered how it compared to the 3.
Nice to hear an honest appraisal though Blu, plus i can actually get an Exos here so that makes me feel better :thumbup:
I heard Uher time is like Hammer time except minus the silly trousers? Seriously though, lovely bits of kit arent they..
Beautiful mini these and £12? Bloody hell thats a deal...
Blimey nice work Nick, thats a lot of work to get the deck going but so worth it.
Haha aint that the truth!
Welcome mate. Nice gear, it doesn't matter how high end the gear is when there is a personal connection, thats priceless :wave:
Easthelp, you are the king of asking questions nobody ever needed to know the answer to. In approximately three minutes i located over 2000...
Its hard to believe that shell you picked up has turned into this, looks fantastic now. You just know that in the future a couple of grills will...
Separate names with a comma.