Obviously some cool boxes in that top pic but what is that groovy looking mono? Love the microphone to
Nice one Rah, hold onto it this time!
Sorry what? I heard Kylie and hotpants and zoned out for a bit.....
Omg Silver Bullet, I'd forgot about this track!
Yeah that would be great, i'd be interested on what tracks he used, tracklist please!
I have sourced a recording deck (Sony TC153) so a service and new belts are due then im in. Its a beauty to!
Damn thats a great resto, handy having that lil Sony available for parts, you made that look easy. Very nice looking Sony and i bet the sound is...
Yeah surprising sound for a mid size box, really good bass and no listening fatigue, its very easy on the ears.
I feel a major refurb coming on.... Glad you saved this Si and sometimes this is the only way to get a GF777 that isn't silly money. With your...
So many years ago when i was a newbie, I asked on the forums for a good box under £100 to get me started after buying a couple of low end boxes,...
That looks quality and lots of nice Chrome!
Wow that is, interesting. It looks like a chav ram raided halfords then richer sounds and this was the result.
REally strange you mention this as i have a cassette that looks the same and i had wondered what had happenned...
That looks like fun! A night of quality tunes all on cassette sounds amazing. Great job TJ ! I wonder about the gift cassette, was it a mix you...
[MEDIA]
Wow Dave what a cracking resto, very well done on getting her running again that's impressive. What's even nicer is anyone coming after you now...
Awesome story, I love the menu and the bill on old school looking maths paper!
I saw that one Dave and almost bid, it was requested for the third time though so I didn't feel confident bidding. That's a cracking price
Welcome back Nak, always good to the return of the old guard
Nice thanks man, not seen this Sharp one before
Separate names with a comma.