Wow, super cool! :thumbsup2:
Thanks a lot for your warm welcome Mixter X. I even stopped listening to music, I didn't enjoy it. Hard to explain, but when you're touching the...
Thanks my friend! Good to see you here!
If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend it. It's a true story of Enrico, an italian DJ that started to make mixtapes and sold them illegally...
Hi everyone! I'm so happy to say 'I'm back'. :sayhi: Not sure but I guess some have asked why I haven't been here for so long. Actually more...
It seems that the mainteinance was harder than I thought but thankfully the forum is back online. The problem was an upgrade of the PHP that...
From 22 to 25th February 2022 there will be a server maintenance so you might experience slow response. Also there’s a chance that the entire...
Welcome here patxistein! We are just a few enthusiasts here in Spain, but you're not alone. Should I guess you are in the basque country? I'm at...
Dear members, I just want to inform you that we have just updated the forum rules, so they better reflect what we love this site to be and user to...
This is just to announce that @Mister X is our new moderator that will join this community. A warm welcome, Mister X!
Hi fellows, just some news: - I deleted around 1500 new users that registered some weeks ago and all them had suspicious email, like (any...
I’m sorry for the inconvenience but although we have several protections against spammers it’s getting hard lately. I’ll try to set a better...
Thank you guys for noticing. I've just deleted all the posts and banned all three of them. Although we have an antispam system that works very...
Another new design: [ATTACH]
Hi fellows! I've updated and added new designs and products (baby clothes, bottles, cups, phone cases...) to the already existing ones: [ATTACH]...
I'm just adding new designs, and here are the first two, dear fellows. You can choose from men's premium t-shirt, vintage t-shirt, organic, slim...
Oh, didn't notice that. It's funny :)
:noway: Impressive work!! :applause
There is a guy making 'new' ones and selling them in eBay:...
3M probably is one of the best ones. I'm using a good double tape that is used in photography to stick photos to rigid bases, but I don't know the...
Separate names with a comma.