I'm not a CD fan but this is a cool device definitely!
I see I haven't updated this page at the same time I did with the main one (the one called 'Old_forum' that you can see at the top blue tabs, just...
I always liked FH series. Excellent mini components.
Hey Autoreverser! Good to see you. Yes, it's been hard times here, but I'm still here :-) Ok, action taken against that spammer, thanks! A big hug...
Hey fellows, I've started a new Instagram profile a few weeks ago and I'm publishing almost one photo per day. Check it out!...
Thanks Santioriginal. I guessed that.
@Walkgirl , happy to see you again here! So many time...
Yes, that’s the usual price but in my opinion that doesn’t mean that is worth that price. They are seriously over priced If the unit you’ve seen...
I'm surprised no one has replied or maybe participated? It looks like a lot of fun to do
That is very interesting because you keep the shell but greatly improve the tape. However, the alignment and azimuth issues probably stay but it's...
I've never seen these models but they definitely seem made by AIWA. Very curious indeed!
In the last two days we have been experiencing server problems due to an PHP upgrade. Finally it has been fixed. Anytime you notice any technical...
I haven’t done this but just because I don’t want to alter my old tapes, but yes, it can be done and if you have a decent deck (preferably a...
By the name it seems to me it's really BASF old stock tape. And seeing they are also selling chrome tape too, I am more convinced about that. Any...
What it does is to make you feel the bass in your body, more exactly in your back. It has a big woofer that vibrates into the ultra low and deep...
Welcome to the forum, Max!
I have the 800 are they are extremely good headphones. The AKG 702, however sound almost as good and cost a fraction. But I still prefer the sound...
Bienvenido Juan Andres! Somos pocos en este foro que hablamos castellano pero aqui andamos. Un caluroso saludo desde Barcelona. We hope to see you...
I have a complete system, it’s awesome. But for a few years I was looking for the cable which is very particular. With the help of the greatly...
I luckily found one of those brand new in box several years ago, and it's gorgeous. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.