Wow, very deep article, thanks!
Good to know that we can buy them in Europe. I didn't know that brand, but I save it. Seeing the prices it looks very good quality.
Yes, that's a bit weird. MAybe they assume their tools are japanese and so JIS. I also opened two walkmans and they worked perfectly. The...
Before you blame me for clickbait :wink2 or something, let me explain: Well buy stuff from eBay or other sources. The situation with the virus is...
Just wanted to share with you that the kickstarter campaign is online:...
Actually the name PH1 is not correct for that bit, because it's clear that it is not Phillips but JIS. But seems to me that some manufacturers do...
Moving to a smaller place is not usually good news, but in this case I see you kept all the soul from your last one, and it looks great!
Here's a video of the screw remover tool: [MEDIA]
Thanks! Of course, it's this one: https://www.vessel.co.jp/english/product/bit2/others/detail/485428 I'll receive mine in two weeks :-)
Wow, brand new and shiny. Congrats!
The entire magazine is here: https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-All-Audio/Archive-HiFI-Stereo/80s/HiFi-Stereo-Review-1983-06.pdf
Thanks. Very interesting article.
I've recently had some problems trying to adjust the azimuth of a walkman. The screw shows serious wear and I could not turn it, no matter which...
Thanks for sharing, that's a lot of information. PS: thread moved to the right place.
Hi Meganjoe, welcome here. Tell us a bit about you if you wish :hi2:
Here you can find the OST: https://www.ebay.es/itm/YOU-PICK-Cassette-Soundtrack-Lot-Batman-The-Crow-Pulp-Fiction-More/174171468622 [ATTACH]...
I've just received this box full of tapes that I bought to a guy in the US that sells many cassettes in eBay. You can pick whatever you want. The...
Oh, I see, it's even bigger. thanks for the photos.
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to share photos of your decks in the appropiate section ;-)
Ok, thanks
Separate names with a comma.