A nice model. Is it smaller than a DD33?
Very curious. And surprising that W, indeed...
Welcome aboard ANA[DIA]LOG! It's a pleasure to have you here. I bet many of us have seen your videos. :hi2:
Have you thought on cropping a lid of a cassette case to adapt it?
Gosh, it's cool but very expensive
Yes, I already posted the result: http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/sony-wm-f107-total-restoration.5186
Hi @ANA[DIA]LOG and welcome aboard! A pleasure to have you here. Impossible to say unless you do real side to side testing, but after testing...
I'm glad you liked it, but it's not my scan; I got this from the internet. I just isolated these pages from the entire magazine, just to an easier...
I think 60 euros is fair, but I haven't seen any site with the price, and I haven't been told which one will be. What Quogg says (the guy in the...
Very nice. I think you need a few more to get it to the full capacity :nwink:
Are they asking too much?
Interesting news, fellows: RTM (Recording the masters), the same guys that released the good FOX C60 new tape recently are starting to design a...
It seems not to affect the lettering at all. I haven't noticed any -even slight- damage. To me alkaline are the typical AA cells (not...
Welcome to the forum, Ljl. I recommend you the DD repair guide by MArian mihok, you'll find a step-by-step guide.
I'm not much of a fan of this kind of music, but thanks for the video. I correct the thread title (you missed the firsft 'G')
You're welcome. glad you liked.
Thanks. Well, the photos are actually poor and not at the level I use to do, but this time I really didn't have the energy to do them while...
And the final result is a walkman that works without the external compartment, sounds very good and looks very cool! Not only that, the solar...
I cover them with hydrogen peroxide cream (not sure the proper name in english, in spanish is crema oxigenada) and wwap with plastic to leave them...
Finally I solded it: [ATTACH] Now continue removing selectors: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Now I open the other door where the radio is:...
Separate names with a comma.