Hi minty. Yes, prices went very high. Even for very basic models they are almost always above 30 euros, when a few years back you could get some...
You're welcomed. Yup, those are treasures. A lot of useful information there.
I got some of them from that webpage. It's gold...
Here are a collection of tech articles in my Google drive: Technical articles [ATTACH]
Here are a lot of commercials from US magazines, in my Google drive: Commercials [ATTACH]
Here are a collection of deck reviews in PDF. Again, in Google Drive: Cassette deck reviews [ATTACH]
That guy smokes grass...
Hi guys, I've uploaded a lot of cassette reviews to GDrive. All are in PDF format that I extracted from magazines. They contain a lof of useful...
In my opinion That's was a bit underrated but they made excellent tapes, in all three types. A special mention to their chrome tapes with metal...
The SONY HF and the TDK D are always very decent tapes. In this survey they are compared to a better alternatives (good ferrics and superferrics)...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] See attached file.
You're welcome. It's a must to have a 2nd way of communication, and I didn't have it until now. I've also sent an email to all of you informing of...
There has been an update of the server that caused an incompatibility with the forum software. I didn't notice it until today. It has been fixed....
Curious. Another 'dbx system' cassette that I bet has not dbx at all :nwink:
Nope. I thought about it years ago but my wife isn't too enthusiastic about it, and you know... Apart that the way I'd show them will require a...
In my case, collecting walkmans doesn't need too much space, even if you have 170+ of them. I don't have so many space at home. I live in a 90m2...
Don't worry, I didn't meant you were critizising, I knew you just didn't get the point ;-) If you ever collected anything, it's highly probable...
It's collecting. The possesion of the article is what counts, not using it. The better condition, the more valuable it is. I understand you, but I...
I suggest you to read this, which to me is the bible of the bias ;-) (let's hope this PDF file uploads well)
Separate names with a comma.