Well, then that's some sort of studio ;-)
As far as I know, bias is not that thing. Bias is a high frequency signal that is mixed with the music to lower the distortion, but it has nothing...
This remind me of the AIWA SC-B10 speakers I got some time ago, that look similar. [ATTACH]
Well, I'm in Spain, not in the US. I went to a near hair products store for professionals and asked the woman for hydrogen peroxide cream, which...
Beautiful photos. I see some are taken in a studio, isn't it?
[MEDIA] Beautiful, huh? But it sadly gets worse and worse once the new millenium starts, don't you think?
Bias is a non-audible signal that is mixed with the music and allows you to calibrate the tape response to the deck, so the response is flat. The...
I also have several albums in different formats, but mainly vinyl and cassette only. I love to compare the sound quality to learn about which...
Good collection of sealed cassettes. It's pretty rare to get those cassettes sealed nowadays.
Yes. liquid can be used too. The 8-bit guy has a video comparing several methods for retrobrighting and the liquid works great too, but the water...
I've never heard about that product. But does it fix faded black plastics that become grey or also yellowed whites? Anyway, if in just a few weeks...
Sunlight (or UV) is the key to sucess, my friend :nwink: I bet so. That guy uses this one, as you can see in the video: [ATTACH]
I realized some time ago that these mid-range models sound much better than I remember from back in the days. My sister had an AIWA very similar...
Yes, indeed. In english is hydrogen peroxide cream, while in spanish is "agua oxigenada". H2O2 in chemical language. I bought it in a professional...
Absolutely not. No fading of any printing. It worked just great. It probably works under UV lighting.
No idea...
As you know fellows, some of our beloved gadgets become yellowish over the years. White and light grey plastics turn brown-yellow with time. This...
Looks very nice. It's one of the very few walkmans with a 5-band EQ, as far as I remember. And it doesn't sound bad, does it?
Separate names with a comma.