Nice recording an video.
I'm so sorry for you. It's a shocking story. She rest in piece.
Who is her?
I made it sticky.
Hi guys, It's in the Big game movie. Take a look here: http://walkman-archive.com/movies/extras-movie4.htm#movie2 It looks similar, but it's...
Excellent research, MisterX. You're a rarity hunter :thumbup:
That Philips was the first cassette player and recorder. I also have it :-) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wow, Kent, this is insane. You have every single cassette that were ever released. With all that you can build a true museum to show all about...
Yes, please. Make us drool.
Welcome to the forum. Oohh, seems that you have a very fine taste for walkmans. Those are pretty fine examples. :applause
I've never seen anything like that. So it's a deck for forensic uses, to read self answering machines tapes and all that? Very curious...
I made it sticky
Holy god. This goes beyond unbelievable! :worship:
If they are going to release a 2nd generation of their tape (and it will be of the promised quality), why didn't they clearly stated that the 1st...
After receiving both new tapes from my friends at Cassette Comeback I've started to briefly test the tapes. It's not a thorough review but there's...
Hmm, sounds like bad news. I'll receive mines probably early next morning, so let's see. But I don't have high expectations...
Brian, you joined here on 2016, but if you ask when did you joned the old forum, I have no idea...
Welcome back Brian. Take a walk through the different subforums and see who is there. I'm sure you'll find old friends.
Hi guys, If you haven't seen the news recently, the guys at NAC have finally released their brand new tape, called FerroMaster C456. [ATTACH]...
So happy that you're also happy. I have to say that I'm not the guy who makes the shirts, this is all a task for Spreadshirt, but I know they work...
Separate names with a comma.