Wow, that's a music room! Tandberg 3014, ZX-9, B-215, ZXL1000 gold... Holy god, man, that's heaven! And am I seeing the orpheus amplifier?
I have both and they have different signature. While 712 is rather neutral, the 600 is obscure. I like the 600 a lot more than the 712, and much...
I have recorded about three of them without issues until now...
Excellent choice. But... a mint CR-7 for 1K is quite a good price! Did you find it online?
If you don't need Dolby S, you can go for the CT-91 which is much cheaper...
IMHO best of SONY and Pioneer are my best recomendation. Like the K909ES, K990ES, K6AES or the CT-93, CT-91 and the like. Personally I'd suggest...
weird unit indeed. Did you made it?
Looks like a nice deck with those coloured buttons. Enjoy it :thumbup:
The main questions are: how serious are you with sound quality? And, how much are you willing to spend?
Enjoy it Michele. that is indeed one of the best walkmans of the brand and it sounds really well. I bet that you will feel it’s quality whenever...
Very curious...
I'm very lucky because I have it in mint condition. Not only that, I have all three different versions (grey plastic, black and gold) as well as...
That's one of the best chrome tapes ever...
Finding type IV prerecorded cassettes is almost impossible, but there are a few units made by Nakamichi. Though the price is about 200$ each......
I've just hear these thing last week and I'm 'flipping'. This will blow your mind! :swoon Important: listen to it with headphones! And then you...
Ahh, now I get it. I didn't realize what 'clockwork orange' was; thanks for the clarification. Yes, I've seen the movie some time ago, but don't...
Welcome aboard.
Every opinion is different. Having listened to very high end equipment and having at home some high end decks, headphones, etc... I give oyu my...
I don't know who is him, but thanks for the notice. So where are he talking about that? I guess you refer to tapes that after many years start to...
Very interesting. I have a new calibration cassette made by ANT, but I'd like to also have ones like these. They are unvaluable tools for testing...
Separate names with a comma.