Interesting question. It's been some time since I listen to these beasts, but I'd say the SR6 sounds more like a bigger equipment, and it can be...
it has to be something of your browser/antivirus/computer...
Looks like made by AKAI, a licensed model. Also TEAC has the PC-R3X which is identical. BTW: I've never seen one like this.
curious. 200$ looks like high to me, but I really don't know. Anyway, that BB is now far away from me; I saw it when I was on vacation but now I'm...
The problem with type III is that there is no single optimum bias point. There are two different points, one for each compound, so there's no way...
I guess it would look cool, but it's another heavy stuff to take...
Sorry longman, I missed your reply. I haven't even asked... I agree. Nope. Since 10 years or so we switched to digital.
Interesting video. To me collecting is a mix of preserving something for the future generations, joy of playing with them and investing in something.
Separate names with a comma.