Well that sucks. The seller should make a part refund at least. I think you should persist and contact ebay if you got it from there?
Daaamn Deech i love that JPS box!
[ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
That looks like a cracker Rahrah, i saw that one as he had a few advertised. Let us know when it arrives
ow mate that sucks, I hate postal damage, so gutting. That board doesn't look very packed though so jumping the traces would probably see it...
I think i have a farked one of these in the loft, all works apart from deck, i might have another go at repairing it. Yours looks real nice, mine...
I would say that is a good price, they are more usually around $150 to $300 working, The decks can be tricky though, it depends if it only needs...
Cool i do love the market pics, same as Si there is nothing much going on here at the mo, not till later in the year. Nice pics tho...
Thanks Hugo, I like these articles and i am always learning more and more about the intricacies of recording cassettes and the various types. Very...
Nice work guys, I had a quick look Deech and it was 800 mile round trip for me so I would of been useless. I'm glad there were two cracking...
Yeah very nice, good choice on the Sony 550, I haven't heard one but they are very interesting with the side speakers to. Aiwa 950 is a cracking...
Nice! I had a bet with myself and those were the 3 i picked :biggrin: A restore on that 777 with some new speakers in could be awesome :thumbup:
Nice one Dave, i'll wait to hear from ya :thumbsup:
What did ya get Si?
Welcome mate, nice selection of boxes there. Do you have a favorite?
Welcome aboard Ram :thumbsup:
Nice link thats Longman, Im gonna watch this while i eat my tea later :)
Hey Dave, Ill take that for my FH-7 if you do decide you dont want it, been looking for one of these!
Seems a shame to part her out Deech as its working on line in and radio, but if you want the front its no probs :thumbsup:
Separate names with a comma.