Deeeech
Lovely, great looking unit. I dont have many 3 piecers as i just dont feel the same about them but this one i would go for.
Sergei, do you accept walkmans by post to repair?
Beautiful shop ! It looks stunning and some real gems there. those r2r machines look so good. I have been to Spain a lot of times, next time i go...
Another one saved! Good skills on the fix
Damn they sound loud!
Nice collection Dave and good write up. I concur with you on the Marantz, that was my fave to. I guess its hard to resist those big ol LED's and...
I remember this topic Deech, loved it and good to see it making a comeback!
Ha thats funny, i showed it to my wife this morning and commented that "even Retro would like that beast", turns out it was yours.... Retro you...
Bloody hell that's tasty
Oh yeah thats a great album as is Hit the Floor :thumbup:
Well thats a hell of a buy for £10, how was the rebelting? I have just rebelted a couple of walkmans lately, have practised on a couple of low...
Ah thats great news man. Well thats it then, i am going to order caps for the whole board and go ahead and recap mine plus the power board,...
Phew. I read the title and thought oh no, Nicks going to have a fit if his Brandt is all messed up, i know its your fave. Glad the story had a...
Mate that's amazing! Damn that must feel so good. So it was recapping the volume balance board that did it? We're they all the same caps or lots...
Lovely stack Nick, that Brandt is so cool....
Nice finds, i would of bought them all also. As Si says, finding anything in thrifts these days is good. Good prices paid to :thumbsup:
That looks lovely, condition looks excellent to. I love Pioneer equipment.
That last picture is epic, you look so content. And who wouldnt be with a room like that!
That deep dish tune is greatm starts off with the crunchyist bassline, like that a lot and hadnt heard it. [MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.