How are you powering that transmitter in the above picture Ken?
Yup as Si says get some switch cleaner, im not sure Windex would have done it much good. Clean all switches and pots with Deoxit F5, clean the...
Welcome to the site Yuri :wave:
Hey welcome :wave:
Some pics of the 950 we spoke about, not outside pics as i keep getting in too late but some well lit indoor ones: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Aha i was awaiting an update, i'll cross my fingers for you man :thumbup:
Nice you grabbed one while they were made, discontinued every where now :(
Much better RSP
Nice nick, a tenner don't get much these days so to bag a little slice of 80s goodness is a good call :thumbsup:
Dude, I wondered where you had been, welcome back!
Yup they look stunning, im gonna have to look out for one of these one day.
It's nice actually, its a good looking box and the deck is nice to use now its up and running properly. It does seem overly complex though and...
Now thats what im talking about, something proper rare and interesting. It does look huge to, hows the build quality? I looks well solid.
Yeah thats a lovely Mini Dave, i love the accessability of a good mini as well, i find i use mine quite a lot :thumbsup:
I hope your prediction comes true Deech i love these!!!
Thanks to Dave mine is now all fixed up, tapes play real well and im super happy. I owe you one Dave thanks :bigthumbsup:
Yeah nice couple of boxes there mate, the M70 is a staple in any collection, they are awesome. Welcome to the site mate.
Your a legend Dave much appreciated. Looks like i have a missing spring. I thought i must of. So thankful for the pics as im bound to have a...
thanks Dave, thats great. The heads all move up just fine, the pinch roller just doesnt move up with it and i just need to find out what moves it,...
Dave can you do me a massive favour please? I have just rebelted mine and when i press play the mech all lifts and it goes to play but the pinch...
Separate names with a comma.