Yup same for me VG, i put some hours diagnostics in whenever i have time which hasn't been sucessful yet but i'll keep trying. I think im going...
Damn $30 !!!!! i wish stuff like that would appear here!!
Quite a handsome beast Nick and didnt spot the led vu till the video played, good score mate.
Lurker to member, good conversion and welcome to the site. I dont recolect seeing that Sanyo but its lovely, absolute stone cold bargain for $25
Sondurum please start your own thread in the walkman section, no one will see this in amongst a different thread
I have a similar problem with my MX-920 mate, have recapped it, check for dry joints, all sorts and i just cannot solve the no sound issue.
Ha sorry Deech I'll get some pics soon, I did forget my bad
Yeah stunning box with great proportions. I agree with you in some way Floyd, it is always interesting to see the rarer and more unusual boxes,...
Stunning shop, I would love to spend a few hours in there listening and browsing. Everything looks in amazing condition to.
Looks good Nick, lots of box for the money and sounds good to. I really like your threads, plenty of nice pics and always something off brand and...
mmm Tasia is lovely isn't she..
Nice spot Deech and nice first post in this category :cool:
Yeah a pound seems pretty cheap but £900 seems a bit excessive :D
Beautiful box Geoff, these are the creme de la creme of the TV boxes, they still manage to keep that rugged look and have more buttons than...
Moved. And hell yes go and get that Crown, in fact what are you still doing here go get it already!!! £70 is a great price.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-Sharp-GF-990G-Boombox-Ghetto-Blaster-Retro-VTG-Collectable-/152388258881?hash=item237b0c4c41:g:kWkAAOSwUKxYcm9f...
It's your turn to turn the tape over...
Wow what a stunning room, i have never heard a system that high end but i bet its amazing..
Working now Deli, what a tune! Never heard it before, lovely crunchy disco bassline to.
I will second this. Easy to deal with, mint box in perfect working order and packed for survival despite any posties best efforts.
Separate names with a comma.