Ha, brilliant. I had to google "POTUS"" tho... :oops:
Well another day, worked on it for hours today and no progress :(
I love the Hanimex and the CTX 6600 but i think the Tec is my favorite. This was a brilliant and interesting thread, it's hard to believe there...
Yeah I could ask Docs but Superduper is in the USA, i don't think i'll ship it there and back. Plus i want to fix it, i am working through it bit...
Cool glad you got it :cool:
I'm with Rah, overpriced rubbish. Tactile design yes, but mainstream insides sold at grossly inflated price to trendy hipsters.
Damn that is tasty, the flash oin the deck door looks factory and the lighting is nice to. Very cool.
Not really a find but my best moment was when my 920 arrived from Rudey, my wife called me at work to say it was here and like a child I was...
Happy Christmas Deech and i hope the new year brings you and everyone else a blessing from the boombox gods and we all find a grail :D
I have the original Sonicstage disk if you need it but everyone seems to be using SSUltimate at the mo, try this link:...
Oh i do love it when someone joins to find out how much their charity shop/bootsale item is worth. Here, i'll help you out with the leg work and...
Ahaa ! Very nice. Auto do you have a list to hand of TPS clones?
Nando thats beautiful, and you get to keep the box that was present at your wedding forever, so cool. I'm hope your both very happy :cool:
I love minidisc and for me it is a beautiful format that arrived too late, mp3 killed it. I still use mine a lot though. I have a few including 2...
Yup im going for some new TPS clones... walkman though for sure
Where did you order a motor from mate, do you have a link?
I love the fact that it still looks like a "normal" amp as well and they haven't tried to make it look gimmicky, it looks very nice quality. It...
Ooohh now that looks nice, I bety the decks are complicated but will be super nice if you get em running.
Now that looks like a very convenient modern amp, I am so out of touch with the hifi world now....
Well done thats a quality piece of kit and so nice to have fully working. Great job. Time to get drunk!
Separate names with a comma.