Merry Crimbo all, I'll raise a single malt and toast you all today! :cheers:
Welcome Mary Lee, happy Crimbo. What do you still have left or are you looking to acquire some new things?
I think this is a great idea and there should be plenty of interest. Using these items benefits them in a mechanical sense but not in a physical...
Hmm maybe that will be better as it answers four questions in one poll. You ok with that Cee?
You can only actually have one poll per thread Cee, I can create more threads each with a poll?
They are very cool, i like the concept of an encased disk that cannot get scratched etc, they are also versatile, you can record 1 cd to them at...
Let me know which poll options you want and i'll set it up Cee
I agree Doc, i have a couple of duplicates at the mo and they all sound quite different
Thats the one Dave, lovely box that
Wow that is a beautiful Kenwood unit, very rare and high end. What a lucky find
I'm so torn as well, I don't really do modern stereo's but i feel like i have room for one in my life. The Bumpboxx is awesome but there are just...
Thanks everyone, yes I'm super pleased with it, this one has a new home here now and will get to blast frequently. AO thanks for your kind words...
Bumpboxx nailed it but Kudos to the Aiwa Exos 9 to
Very nice ! There is an AKA of this it slips my mind now. The grill actually look better than stock in grey as the original is just a bit too...
I bought a ten pack of tapes recently from ebay, only wanted 3 of the ten: [ATTACH]
As the title suggests this is my latest acquisition, recently arrived from Austria. A deal was struck on this box actually a couple of years ago,...
Very nice Si, These are beautiful looking boxes and that filthy beast looks great again now. As i said, no one does a detail clean like you.
Brilliant, and scanned nicely it can be read, thanks Retro :cool:
Glad they arrived safe Rahrah :cool:
I love how you casually mentioned you worked on films, i then clicked on the page :eyepopping::eyepopping::eyepopping::eyepopping::eyepopping:...
Separate names with a comma.