Hmm i just get this: [ATTACH]
Hmm nothing on that link, i'd be interested to see it tho.
Rah there is no duty payable when importing goods from the EU, i guess this all may change in the future but for the moment, no duty.
Oooooohhh Si is gonna be good at this one
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have covered quite a few features here that are all included on my smart phone!!
Ha, as long as it drowned out his whining then all's well :D I still love the old mini disc players, I have a few here that i use a lot including...
Wow what a cool project to be involved in, i take it design is your field of expertise, what other projects have you been involved in? I think...
Great post indeed, I love to see peoples choices and you have some corkers. I think you have a great selection in all categories. I don't own...
Wow now that really is timewarp condition, stunning.
Very nice, i bet your glad you kept the unit now. It was a very well thought out format i think mp3 just killed it off. Yours looks in great shape.
Ah its so small! .. so cool
Welcome mate, beautiful collection, i just never get bored of the pics so keep em coming,
Awesome Retro, i am loving these batch of scans you have been doing. I was just wracking my brains as to where i had seen that before and i...
It#s Australian Geoff, if you take it there they are all up the right way :p
confirmed working, nice !
Thanks Hugo, most of them are just balanced with the branches bent to provide a little ridge to hold them! One was dropped but i caught it with my...
Not sure what happened Retro but i have deleted the duplicate for you.
The fisher micro series are beautiful, thanks for posting. It is important posts like this are saved forever as it represents information that...
Ok cool thank you. It's a lovely looking unit and typical Sony quality. They do love their proprietary connections/batteries/software though!!!
A tribute to John Edward, no where near as good but a tribute nonetheless. RIP John [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.