I hope it's double ply.... https://imgur.com/gallery/ngrTV [ATTACH]
Ebay, ending 7/28, currently at $14.99...
I was getting the shakes and my guy finally showed up with his cargo that was hand-carried from a far away land. This was a find to satisfy my...
Wow, only $120.00, I swear I have an identical Sony. [ATTACH]
The old days for me were the early 2000's when the forum was new and I found other collectors that were still interested in the cassette format....
I just may have to buy another box or hockey stick, this popped up on the Ebay Home Page and it goes until 11 pm PT. US, Latin America or...
A legend in the boombox world, the Telefunken Studio 1 is supposedly the best sounding boombox of all time. I've never seen one for sale in the...
Now this is cool a Sony SSA-905A Mini Reel to Reel Boombox. If it had a radio it would be a true boombox but it's still very interesting with a...
Type in Google, "Minnesota Boombox" and a ton of stuff come up, hopefully everyone enjoys, it's been kind of slow around here. I wonder what...
I know I suffer when I don't have a boombox around!...
Here's a new one, the Slim Dandy PR-04 up for sale. I'd probably walk by it but it might be an ok unit, although this price seems just a hair too...
We never talk about grail tapes but after 50 years some cool ones are popping up, either brand new or from years ago. I would have loved to have...
Spin Magazine 1/86...
I've been reading snippets about all of Prince's Personal Cassette Players he had and used to record music. It sounds like he was recording all...
The big question was, would I have room for another personal cassette player? After a short period of thought I pulled the trigger on this...
Here's a neat article from Rolling Stone 9/20/79 for buying stereos based on entry to professional level. Multiple the price by 3 or 4 and you'd...
I finally had a chance to check out the world's biggest boombox sculpture at the Franconia Sculpture Park. Pretty cool and impressive, this has...
This is a really good idea but it was six years ago and I don't remember seeing it on the forum. Show up to a random location with your boombox...
I'd love to post in the 2nd hand market but it seems locked up since last year. I just want to post interesting units I come across.
What do you know the band Boombox is on tour in 2018, don't forget to pick up some swag, the vinyl looks cool but where's the cassette tapes?...
Separate names with a comma.