I've not cranked it up for a while tbh, but the last time I used it I was pleasantly surprised with how it sounds. Mine needs new belts for the...
Welcome back! I have one of these as well, though mine has the clock section in the bottom corner [ATTACH]
Maybe you're meant to wear it around your waist like a bum-bag?
Slightly unfortunate name on the Universum version, City Bummler! :loldiag:
Well it wasn't me who won that as it went for £215!
My son has the Xm3's and they are an amazing pair of headphones and well worth the money, they are slowly dropping in price, I've seen them in...
I'm watching that on my eBay list, who knows if I manage to grab a bargain (I doubt it though!)
Nice find! I'd have bought the 8track cassettes too! The Tintin picture looks interesting too
For anyone feeling flush, there is a Carryin' Compo on eBay at the moment for £550, item number 202702835354
I guess it depends on what you want to watch. I have a collection of both formats, but if it's a film I generally go for a Bluray as I know the...
I have a few old calculators in my drawer at home, couple of LED Commodores, sure I have a Hewlett Packard one as well that had a special battery...
Same with Toshiba I believe, name is owned by Argos if I recall correctly, mostly rebranded stuff and mass-produced in Turkey. A real shame this...
I love my Skullcandy Crusher's, adjustable bass, great sound, Bluetooth with 40 hour battery, and you can use them with a headphone socket, total...
Erm.....good question! When I'm next at my storage container I'll try and find out!
Please excuse the incorrect bass and treble knobs, but this is my Aiwa A35 amp, didn't realise I had a very blurry picture of it on my work PC!...
I'm sure I have one of those somewhere, just the amp and no other parts, sounds pretty good too. Think I found it at a boot sale for about £3. I...
Please stop posting all these pictures of Sony boomboxes, just makes me want them!
That would be one of these then! The battery is obviously dead but the unit still works, sadly I cannot pick anything up on it now as it's...
I'm pretty sure Techmoan made a video about these types of recorders on his youtube channel about a month or so ago.
Separate names with a comma.