Wow nice collection!
All I see is a Hotlink sign?!
Hello and welcome to the site
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have a pair of Goodmans speakers that are very similar to those, sound absolutely amazing for the...
Right, little update. It does work though could obviously do with a new belt, so I'll change that. There is sound at low volumes but its very...
Hello and welcome from not far away from you in Surrey!
Sounds like a re-cap in on the horizon! This will be the first thing I've ever attempted anything like this though, but I may practise on an old...
I may just take you up on that offer, thank you!
Thanks for the advice Boodokhan, I'll try the basics first and go from there.
I agree that should definitely become a thread on here. I'm a big fan of the Sony MHC units too, I have a couple of them in storage. But there's...
Thanks for the reply though! I downloaded the manual earlier from there, good source of stuff like that.
Just won my first DD Walkman! Happy as Larry to say the least! Seller says it has no sound though, anyone have any knowledge of common faults with...
I love Akai's from the 80's, my granddad had one where the record player slid out from a glass window at the bottom of the unit, I'm trying to...
Glad to see that you are safe and still posting on here, as others have said, possessions can be replaced but people can't. That's an awesome...
Great article with a lot of stuff that I remember seeing in the Sony shops and wanting so badly! I have a lot of Sony stuff and I'll admit to...
I look at these on eBay as well, but I'm put-off by the prices some of them seem to go for. I'd love one with the window in it so you can see the...
I won this on eBay recently but sadly doesn't have the battery cover. Anyone have a spare? Also on the lookout for a service manual in English!...
Hi and welcome! I believe VW's main parts hub is in Kassel so I'd love to go see that one day!
Hi and welcome to the site, if that's what you like then you'll definitely fit in here!
https://www.vinylengine.com/library/dual/1214.shtml
Separate names with a comma.