Yeah, I mean the whole thing needs to be recapped, it's not one bad capacitor, but more like the whole batch. I generally do have better luck with...
O totally. 3 sec esp is basically useless, but it was a first. Your D-e307 is totally better from a technology standpoint for sure. It probably is...
If it's the same d-307ck I'm thinking of, there are a lot of differences between them, and besides the mech like you mentioned, I do not see any...
:nono2:nono2:nono2
I love it, but its been stuck in my head ALL day... send help.... :hissyfit:
O yeah! I remember this song! Haha, Can't get it out of my head now... Yeah, I use those songs too to get motivated. With COVID, I try to do a lot...
Plastic-fantasic?!? I laughed so hard at this when I read it! Well, to answer your question, the top is metal with rubber buttons (super premium),...
Wow! This is an awesome unit, and very VERY rare. Unfortunately, as the rarity of these units increase, the value can vary wildly. You see, as you...
Now that sounds cool, and it's not at all a bad price for a minty one! I would love to get some more 80s model Discmans, but the high-end 90s ones...
Well the original remote/headphones being present is important for two reasons... first off, it adds value like you stated, and second, it means...
Hi Discman fans, I just bought myself a Discman D-321 from Yahoo Auctions Japan. I paid about $70 US dollars for this: [ATTACH] Everything's...
Recap it and then get back to us. ANY early 90s Sony palmtop/personal device usually has those bad surface mount caps that leak. Both the D-311...
I totally agree, this has been an awesome thread so far! Excited to see more midi goodness! I love the articles, and I especially love the...
*UPDATE* So the Walkman has arrived and now lives in my collection... I'm so happy with this FX1. It's one of the only Walkmans I've ever bought...
I had a couple of these, each of which I couldn't bring back to spec. My problem was the speed... it would never hold my adjustment long term. I...
I LOVE Midi systems, they are small, well-built, and in many cases just awesome to use. The early 80s models especially offer the quality of full...
lol, I'm not sure what a 'lounge' is, but the room my stereo is kept in is very large. Don't judge! ;)
The larger midi systems are very rare, which is why I'm so lucky to have found mine. I got it for $25 as a set with the OG speakers (S-5G pair) at...
Wow, a fascinating read about the AM stereo. I've seen the AM stereo feature on a lot of Japanese SONY radio products, but have never owned a...
I'm sure I'm wrong in my definition of what a true mini system is. I refer to anything smaller than the about 17" wide traditional stereo...
Separate names with a comma.