Denon 1994, big money for this system! I guess MD was only two years old but the player was not cheap. [ATTACH]
1976, another beauty from BASF. [ATTACH]
1982 [ATTACH]
1972 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1972, an interview with AKAI and some info on the "beat" problem [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
TDK Newsletter from 1972, "the future of tapes lies with cassette and open reel" While cassettes went huge, open reel never could get past the...
[ATTACH]
That's no cassette, it's a speaker! https://www.gizmodo.jp/article/opt90-cassette-speaker/ [ATTACH]
A Japanese Cassette Duplicator with interesting packaging. [ATTACH] https://www.mobineko.com/short-run-tapes?lang_switch= [ATTACH]
I'll dig into the 3m tape connection, here's what Google Says: [ATTACH] 3M was a huge player in the magnetic media world, I'd guess different...
Neat little radio and the box is pretty cool too.
I was going to do some battery doors using pebbled black ABS plastic sheets from Amazon [ATTACH]...
Quentin Tarantino on the movie..... [MEDIA]
I've been collecting since the early 2000's, the market sure has flipped mostly because of ebay and people doing it for extra income. Back then...
War of the Gargantuas hit the late night TV movie circuit around 1975 and us kids were stunned how great this movie was compared to the somewhat...
Separate names with a comma.