What ever happened to this project?
Some more spammings, it seems like the same person doing it, same kind of meet girl links. Mostly members with only a few postings. If I miss...
We had members on here looking for that box, it was probably for the production....
Sony Stores in Japan have this neat little give-away but big money on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/366576417448? [ATTACH]
1972 [ATTACH]
Hmmm, three hours of pleasure! 1972, how many other 180 minute tapes were there? [ATTACH]
1972 RCA made tapes, another brand that didn't have a huge impact. The cases look nice, I wonder how well they sold. [ATTACH]
HiFi Stereo Review 1972, how to get sound on sound. [ATTACH]
HiFi Stereo Review 1972 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1972, Primus, never heard of them before [ATTACH] I looked them up cuz I remember Wabash 5.25 Floppy Discs and yes they are the same company....
HiFi Stereo Review 1972 [ATTACH]
TEAC Car Decks are very rare, this must be one of their first models from 1972. [ATTACH]
1972 HiFi Review, an interesting discussion on test tapes [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1972 HiFi Stereo Review, check at least once per year! [ATTACH]
1972 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.