Awesome! You had me worried, no website or Bluesy. Sometimes I'm looking for some info and hit up the legacy websites. [ATTACH] It's tough...
Bleusy had these posted on his Nak Website (since 1999) but unfortunately the sites down and we haven't heard from Bleusy in 2.5 years....
Welcome and good luck with your repairs.
I didn't see anything in the post, tried looking him up and there's a lot of stories planted around the internet. I'm not sure what the purpose...
Looky, looky, looky, a couple cobra tops with AM Stereo! [ATTACH]
Some neat watches from Seiko [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
The first dual deck? [ATTACH]
While the phone is really a Walkman Phone, I'm not sure about the ad. I got a tiny rugged Sony Phone that was a few years after this model, fun...
My Japanese Buddy gave me just the player, these are a neat version, now I have to find the rest of this brochure! Maybe it's on the old...
Hot on the heals of the green National, here come Fuji Green! [ATTACH]
I don't think I've seen a National or Technics Tape either. The green tape must be the leader? I'm surprised tape color branding never took...
A neat ad for Walkman Batteries [ATTACH]
166 views? nobody loves Kenwood? [ATTACH]
These are nice builds, heavy for a small boomer and they're kind of neat looking, you can still get them for relatively cheap. [ATTACH]
Lot's of Toshiba Walky Ads, I think that's a solar battery charger on the bottom right. Neat player, I love seeing the recording models. [ATTACH]
I don't know if I own a single JVC Tape outside of a microcassette, they were never around. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.