I didn't see your request the other day, here's a list of different sites with manuals....
It looks like even National Panasonic got into the suitcase boombox game, check this one out! https://www.ebay.com/itm/257622560598? [ATTACH]...
Hitachi Perdisco Stand, you can't go wrong with cinder blocks. [ATTACH]
I think this is a new site? http://rararadio3.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-805.html [IMG]
Did JVC build for Sampo or the other way around?
Well, not really a boombox since it has no cassette but this oddball from Hitachi has a special feature. It receives in stereo but can only play...
Sanyo 87-10, I didn't see the back cover. Sanyo had some real gems but it looks like the high-end was more for putting on a shelf and the...
Oh yea, check out the SS-C5 brackets and mini speakers for the DW80, I'd love to have some of that.
1989 DoDeCaHorn, I think we finally have the full brochure! Some of the top models look very, very nice. Boombox people, I have the CFS-DW60,...
The service manual says it's an e-ring, I don't see any slots or breaks in yours. Here's an Amazon e-ring tool, you can see the e-ring in the red...
Search over on archive.org using his name, I think several books come up, also try over on worldradiohistory.com
Emerson Wondergram https://www.ebay.com/itm/188655406136? [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1985 [ATTACH]
Electronics Australia 1997 [ATTACH]
Electronics Australia 1986, Sanyo MCH-900F [ATTACH]
Electronics Australia 1990 with some info on Yamaha's AST Speakers. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hitachi 1990 [ATTACH]
1972 Popular Mechanics, in the early days of portable recorders, the Parabola was a popular option for magnifying far off sounds. Back then we...
Electronics Australia 1990 [ATTACH]
1978, I love this style with cassette and CB, still haven't seen one up close yet. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.