It might not be mini but this slim Sony is awesome looking, even the turntable looks like a brick, anybody have any idea what this is? [ATTACH]
Some interesting Sony Headphones from 1979, check out the removable drivers. [ATTACH]
Sony MDR-R10 From Stereo Sound No. 130 (published March 1999), "70 Specially Selected Enchanting Components You Want to Listen to Now" I don't...
Sony TC-3000 Weekly FM No. 17 (published in 1976) "From the new products I've gotten my hands on" Cassette players have clearly divided into...
1970 [ATTACH]
1968 [ATTACH]
At least is a substantial unit, I wonder if the lower-end market hard started yet, I think most of the budget models started showing up around 1975
and also from 1972 but with no Pioneer Branding [ATTACH]
Slightly different [ATTACH][ATTACH]
These are real and I found another source that dates them 1972 [ATTACH]
1967, I know, no radio but it might be the first boombox looking portable. [ATTACH]
Crown 1970 [ATTACH]
1975 Sony, beautiful! [ATTACH]
Early portable recorder from 1976, how can you not love the heavy duty power brick? [ATTACH]
1978 with an interesting tie-in with Sansui. Probably just for distribution but who really knows? [ATTACH]
1979 [ATTACH]
I love this series from Pioneer but they didn't last long, from 1981 [ATTACH]
OTTO from 1981 [ATTACH]
Nice looking L0-D from 1981 [ATTACH]
1982, a very rare Yamaha Tape! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.