Yo Robb welcome back, now start posting your picker thread again I miss that.
Ah damn :( I have a wm2 i bought off ebay, cogs damaged inside so no worky even with new belts :( nice looking tho, maybe it might be good for parts?
Damnit i need a light kits or two for my M70s!!
What a meet, so many boxes and looks like a great day had by all. Lots o bboys in the house..
So you have a complete set of Argos from 70s to 90s? I have quite a few missing, care for a share?
[ATTACH]
Yeah your right it is hard to find cassettes stocked now, I do have one second hand shop near me that sells themn but i have kind of bought the...
Woooow that is an impressive walkman post, so many beautiful models. Can you tell us your top 5 models? And if you had to pick one Walkman for...
Yup £25 is a great buy but i just cant understand paying hundreds for one.
I'm sure this would be possible with parts/donor unit and the skills to do it..
Welcome, a couple of beautys there. Love the WM2
Glws!
Oooo damn I love that National and the SCR8, might have to check the piggy bank......
Boom issue 4, can't wait!
What was your name on the old site?
Yeah meeting Sal will be a trip, your a lucky guy Chris. I have a feeling there are going to be some grail finds in the wild for Chris.....
It would be such a shame for the Las Onich name to go, they need some new products. unfortunately One product cannot sustain a company, I'm not...
Welcome Antonio. Are you a Walkman or boombox guy?
Ha Mr and Mrs Goose, love it.
Oh that's lovely, I would love a md boombox Is that jdm only?
Separate names with a comma.