Your towel and suncream?
Glad you made it over Chris, your leaving quite a mark on the boombox community yourself with your resto threads and your magazine so from all of...
Welcome across mate
I had been looking at those Marantz and they do seem nice, thanks Hugo I'll search out one of those I think
I have a few that would benefit from this, cheers for the info
Looking forward to issue 4, first 3 have been awesome and getting progressively better each issue
Welcome mate, glad you made it over
Damn that is grail deep! welcome man.
Welcome Elite, I browse tape heads often, it's a great site, good to have you aboard.
I would happily do it, don't want to record one on my boomboxes tho as the quality wont be good enough, im going to look for a little portable...
Yes i do
Something beige from the 70s?
What?
Ahh thats cool i haven't even tried the site from my phone much, I'm gonna give it a go.
Your collection of felt tip pens?
(not for me i should add, it was a friend of mines, i was telling her she was crazy.......)
Ha it seems crazy for a pair of phones but then i was just looking at a Chanel handbag this morning for £2800 so....
A marmalade sandwhich?
860 Euros !!!!!!!
Is there any limit on the amount of media we can store each?
Separate names with a comma.