Glws, I have one of these and they are great, weigh a ton tho..
OMG £25 !!!! Jeez that is a good find...
Totally agree...
Oh what a thoroughly enjoyable post, I really enjoyed that. Some great boxes listed and i love that Aiwa Strasser, what it lacks in looks i bet it...
For the man who has everything, including more money than sense!
Great pictures, the Bumpboxx looks huge even next to a C100 ! Damn!
Yay they are back :headbang:
Cup of tea and a boombox, yeah I'm raising hell again...
Ah thats good news then as i have the later one :cool: Very useful info thanks man
Ooo thats a good idea to TC :)
Yeah i was kinda lucky on that as it didnt come with one, i tried it on batteries first as i noticed the power lead was a proprietry Sony one, I...
We need to run a tape exchange program!
Wow the fact that these gears are still trying to be recreated is a great step, I can hear all the Philips guys getting excited, there must be...
Thats a beauty, as the others have said i bet its a bitch to service. Man i love those VU meters :eek:
Thanks Deli, great to see you on btw, yeah it was relatively cheap and I think she'll clean up alright. I get full reception on all the SW 1-10...
Yes R.A !! glad you made it, the new site is great and has got off to a great start, there seems to be a bit of a buzz around here.
Looks like the new forum is much more flexible with media. It already looks so much better when you embed a picture and can have it large screen.
Yeah love the argos catologs, I have a pretty large catalog archive with Argos, Marshall wards, radio shacks etc. I did add them to my drop box...
Ohh thats a nice looking machine!
Thats a great idea, i nice mixed box of tapes is a great buy. I did think we should have a cassettes for sale section as I sell quite a lot of...
Separate names with a comma.