What a work of art, i beleive its a Sony from the WM series but not sure which one
I did enjoy the movie, I got some of the GOTG cassette tapes to, the "awesome mix" and its a cool tape, felt strange popping in to HMV to buy a...
Longman thats some great information thanks, i wonder if there is a way of telling which version i have? It seems an easy mod but to be honest...
Very nice! Some great examples there all looking minty. Love the C20 at the top, and of course the Sanyo mini's, they are so hard to resist...
If you click the small "reply" button you quote that person in your reply and have to press enter once to start a new line seperate to their...
No need to delete it mate i think there is some useful tips in there for people new to selling. I don't even record serial numbers etc but i think...
This will join the queue now for a clean up and refurb. Its a lovely sounding old thing, even managed to find a correct Sony power cord for it...
Again, not a boombox but saw this really old solid state radio and had to rescue it [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It is faster for sure. I am really loving the new forum.
James please lets keep it friendly.
Welcome back Floyd
Done, and a free bump!! Auto is a legend to deal with to!
Si thats bloody awesome, I really admire the fact that you would rather have them blasting and being used as intended than being shelf queens....
Yo Norm, welcome and thanks as always!
Oh yeah thanks
Damn he has some nice radio's too, thats Panny 5410 that AO likes is nice but really discoloured to the front, I would buy that if it was better...
Glad this post was saved Doc, very good work and very helpful for future repairs :)
Not a boombox but still a find i was very happy with, in its box with unused headphones, brochure, SW and World Radio book, aerial and case. Nice!...
Free bump! Someone help a brother out!
Hello mate, welcome over!
Separate names with a comma.