The fact that you are intelligent enough to understand your limitations tells me your doing just fine Nick, I encounter contractors everyday with...
Nice 550 Bill, glad you made it over !
Welcome over Auto, so glad you made it. I didn't realise your collection got so huge, 200+ !! Well im happy to be a custodian of some of these...
It's funny you mention that but it really sums up Apple, beautiful cosmetics based around slightly below par internals. Keeps intrest high and...
Ha, I am looking for a parts box of this model and saw that one. I love the "electronic" badge, inspired.
Glad you made it Dave :)
Welcome to the new place AO, seems weird saying that to the very person who introduced me to the old site. I think everyone will so glad you...
Nicely fixed up NIck, just turn your bass down you nutter!
Beautiful, I am a fan of the Pioneers, they are unusual, high build quality and although i only have one it does perform very well. Yours are...
Whats up Bill !
Nice, i'll have the kettle on !
I think you could be right Nick my ol fruit. It is in the repair queue and will go in soon.... hope i can get her running.
Beautiful with lovely proportions!
Ha plenty to choose from, here is one i saved (as you did the same last couple of years~!!)
Yay glad you joined the new place FD!
How did i not see these on Ebay? Looks like a lot of box for £35, hows the sound and build quality?
Yup it's a big change but a much more attractive site and interface, I'm so glad to see everyone joining up and posting to. I hope we don't lose...
Yup I am loving these scans, look super nice here on the new site to.
That AF605 looks like a quality mid nineties unit, still has that typical Sony quality to it as well. Norah Jones, easy on the ears and eyes,...
Wow great catologue and thanks for sharing, i love Sony boxes so this is a real treat!!
Separate names with a comma.