Nice scores, that JVC is a big ol unit, i bet she sounds great.
Nice post Si, first intro but you need no introduction ironically :) Well I'm T-ster, or T as most call me, nearly 40 and similar to you Si i'm...
What a cool looking feature packed mono, its so small to! It has no power at all, i plug in a 9v supply and nothing works. However, when i touch...
Ah brilliant so glad to see everyone arriving! Can i just suggest to everyone, if you need the text a little larger just hold "CTRL" on the...
Kicking off this thread again, I have several of the blue swirly reel cassettes. So i have half a dozen of these Reel Cleer spiral reel cassettes...
Boom! Nev and Northerner in the house, welcome back both!
My pleasure mate! I appreciate everything i have had from you, take care!
Exactly, onwards and upwards. The old forum layout wasnt good and on a large monitor im already enjoying the new layout.
Well i just wanted to get a post up on the new place and make sure all have made it over ok. I have a full site back up of S2G and will assist...
Separate names with a comma.