Yes I like the movie as well. I might still have a twin pack of VHS cassette and an audio cassette of the soundtrack. More recently I bought it on...
I guess you know about https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/ford_cougar_v6 Just 205 left on the road from a peak of 7112 You should warn any...
I am just wondering if the series on Discovery+ was the BBC one or one made for the USA. Many successful TV series like Who Wants to be a...
I have been looking at the huge selection of 1980s HMV adverts online. I guess the £2.49 albums were a similar selection to this [ATTACH] Bands...
All the whole Back in Time series were great. There was another large Boombox in Back in Time for the weekend. Back in Time for school featured an...
Perhaps you had better taste in music than some people who could be attracted by anything cheap [MEDIA]
When I zoomed in I could see those. Like you I think they are albums but the "Back Tacks" heading implies that that section is all oldies. I...
From the pink writing I would guess the shop is HMV which surprisingly is still going. I think all the posters are simply a promotion pointing out...
A lot of the equipment we write about is noe over 40 years old. How many of you were interested in 40 year old antiques in your twenties ? I was,...
I have a personal stereo radio with a similar balance control. Also made in Hong Kong so maybe the same manufacturer. I always feel nostalgic...
I have just been watching a TV programme made in 1984 about problems with system built buildings. In the background of a public meeting which...
Back when these were popular Flash memory was expensive. I have a receipt showing I paid £100 for a 1GByte card. Another attraction of the CD...
From the 2007 Argos catalogue [ATTACH] I'm not sure about quality. Last time I looked a worrying proportion of the ones on eBay seemed to be...
My Sound Burger is out again as I check out some LP bought at charity shops recently. This one dates from 1971. More interesting than 80s tracks I...
The Clony looks to be a render. The headphone cable (jack?) is going into the position where you would put the head in a real player. The little...
An interesting film touring the Kodak audio tape factory [MEDIA]
I just watched this Australian "Getting Started with your Atari STE video) [MEDIA] Which way round to insert a floppy disk etc. The presenter is...
I hope that Radiogram has got strong legs.
At the opposite extreme a complete Aiwa 22 series mini system along with some giant Aiwa speakers. [ATTACH] A good price but collect only...
A shame it doesn't include the pink leotard :redface [ATTACH] The VZ-3XXX series were mains powered home stereos with separate speakers and no...
Separate names with a comma.