Hi all. Selling one of my green WM 30's. Free postage worldwide. Need funds for other projects :)...
Also selling my WM 104. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222453393947?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
WM-3 sold!!
Not 100% sure if I'm going to Netherlands yet. Its for work. If I am going it will be to Venlo which is near the border to Germany :)
Lol. I have another WM-3 also. Brand new in the box.
Hi all. Selling a WM W800 with radio tuner CTP 1A and also a WM-3. Trying to raise some funds for my travels to Netherlands in a few weeks....
Maybe awarded to a sales team within Sony or a dealer for most walkmans sold? Pretty cool.
Sold
Sorry to hijack this thread. If you can wait for a few weeks I can probably make you a copy of the manual and post it to you. In color too. We...
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222447892048?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222447890040?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
When you press play does the red light come on?
How about the WM 40 in red? [ATTACH]
Sold sold sold!!!
Selling my Walkman WM 104. Works except for the direction button on top....
Selling my blue WM 101. Please see auction below http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222432777389?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649...
I'm waiting on a pink WM 20 to arrive sometime next week. From what I've seen in the photos it's in very good condition cosmetically. If you are...
Very nice but you have posted in the wrong section. Should be in the Boombox section.
Very nice indeed!!
No I used Tamiya spray cans. Used TS75 Champagne Gold which is for plastic models. I sanded the sides with 400 grit, 800 grit 1000 grit then 2000...
Separate names with a comma.