I found this on a recent shopping trip in Cash Convertors, reduced from £60 to £50. No Brainer! The (pretty!) girl in the shop let me try a tape...
Thanks! It's not what I'd call a powerhouse as its only rated at 10w per channel, but it sounds pretty good. Just some basic cleaning to do and a...
I found this in a local Charity Shop this weekend, didn't take much persuading to buy it! Has some strange functions, you can run both cassette...
Hello and welcome!
Hi Dan and welcome to the site. I have a non-working WM-50 in light blue, wonder if this is what you are trying to remember? [ATTACH]
Welcome to the site!
Hello Brian! Get posting some pics of your collection!
Hello and welcome! Lots of info and helpful people on here with a wealth of knowledge.
Nice resto! I just bought a GF-800 H(D) that needs some help on the tape decks, hoping that will be a simple re-belt and clean-up!
Got this for a decent price on eBay, really good condition, though obviously needs belts and missing the knob for the direction control, also came...
There seems to be a lot of spam being posted in the Walkman tech section, all by the same user, just making you aware!
Right, a couple of images of the cable and where I've soldered it to. I've studied the wiring diagram til I'm blue in the face and this is where...
Hi Derek! Welcome to the site, lots of friendly and helpful members on here who are always willing to help out or point in the right direction!...
Wow thanks Deb64! When I can get my phone to play ball with my pc I'll post up some images which will hopefully help. I think its a later version...
I have a set of those, got into bit of an ebay battle (1st and only time lol!) and paid about £45 for them a few years back. I thought they were...
I'm still trying to get some photos off my phone but as I've just upgraded it to an S9, its not 'talking' to my PC at the moment (d'oh!) The...
I'm glad it went to a good home!
Hey welcome to S2G! Sounds like an interesting collection you have, I'd love to see how you store that many cassettes!
Hello and welcome to S2G!
Nice collection you have there, some really clean examples. Nicely displayed too.
Separate names with a comma.