Hi and welcome! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here!
Hi fellow enthuiasts! Bit of a long-shot I know, but I bought a lovely Sony CDP-7F from a well-known auction site, pictures showed it all...
I love this kind of thing, very interesting and great to see what actually remained from the original patent once the product has been finalised....
We sell something at work which is similar. Its a VW loom tape part number 000 979 950, may be worth a look?
The Commodore P500 is a 'frankenstein' of C64 and PET computers. It was never meant for release, a few demo systems were sent to shops, but it...
I'd love to visit some of these shops/markets oneday, seem like heaven to collectors like us! I think I'd come back very poor! Thanks for the pictures
Bit of a thread revival, sorry about that! This is another one of my passions and something I actively collect! Here is a list of what I have...
A guy at work walked in with 3 PDCP's last night before I went home, a Sony DJ-E100 in blue with headphones, remote and instruction leaflet, a...
I've just added a few pictures of a small selection of Discman's I have on my work pc, I have more but I can't get to them at the moment, they're...
So much want for one of these! If only eBay prices weren't so high I'd buy one. Just 'fixed' a friends one with new belts and rubbers, works...
Hello and welcome! Nice collection you have there, would love some of those Walkmans.....
Hi and welcome!
Hi and welcome! Would love to see some pics of your collection!
I bought mine years ago as I didn't want an Ipod and wanted something 'different'. Worked fine on my windows 7 pc, but the software isn't...
I do agree that the headphone wire should be a little bolder to highlight that its a number 2 (oooeerrr missus!) but other than that, I like this.
Hi and welcome! Slightly jealous of your Walkman collection on Instagram!
Hello and welcome! I'm sure somebody on here will be able to help you!
That is one cool looking box! And a lot of love there! Massive kudos to all involved! Brutus442 - where do you work? Very industrial looking and...
Hello! Nice to have you here!
Separate names with a comma.