Yes it sounds very well. I usually plug in my 540 or the 650 rather than the 800. However, many customers say that's the best sounding amp for the...
Welcome Jurgen. Good to see that you have some excellent amps and headphones. I've read that the O2 sounds a bit 'lifeless' compared to other...
:eyepopping: I bet it's only useful as a gift for a vinyl fan's birthday party or something like that...
I'm listening to this band on Spotify now. Sounds well...
Holy god!! That's the finding of the year! :applause
I'm so proud to see how my good friend TJ Autoreverse is becoming more known for his performance as TJ (Tape Jockey). OZY has interviewed him:...
Well, better post them in the home audio gear subforum.
I've been searching for a good Naga SN for a time but in the end I decided to give up. It's a very nice machine that deserves to be professionally...
I wanted to start testing some cassettes beside my reviews of walkmans and decks. There's been some activity in the magnetic tape world and it...
wow, that's dirty heads for sure. Not much more dirty than those of my CSD-SR6 as you can see here:...
Hi Derek, in the welcome email you have received when you first register here you can find links to some short tutorials on how to upload photos...
i found this at a flea market but leaved it there past Saturday. I guess it’s still there today. What model it is? [ATTACH]
Wow, I never thought about that can be done. Cool!
I shot B&W for almost 10 years and achieved very high quality results, specially using the famous Zone System by Ansel Adams. Now I shot only in...
If you have replied to a thread, then you will receive an email whenever someone replies to this very thread. When I publish the article I'll post...
Can you post a photo or a scan of it?
Thanks Derek. Moved to the right place.
Very nice. Happy to know that there's another TJ out there. I see we are using the same Tascam as a mixing deck, as well as a D6C. I'm using two...
Can you post a photo?
Welcome again, Dinosaur! I didn't know these units, but upon seeing a photo now, I'm not sure I'd like it. It seems it just switch between several...
Separate names with a comma.