Thanks for the file. I was also using Excel since some months and it's very useful.
Interesting. Can you share the measures and the link to the user?
Bienvenido Delos! We're glad to have another user from Mexico, I think there are very few. 'je je' in spanish is the same as "ha ha" in english ;-)
You're right :thumbup: The boodo khan T-shirt is my favorite. I keep it only for special ocasions like this one. Previously I played DD30s, DD33s...
This saturday I've been at Cassette Culture, the very first market for small releases in cassette. See my first post about that. I've been CJ'ing...
Welcome aboard. Vey nice wall. I like those minimalistic stands that you have, like a slim sheet of metal coming out of the wall. :applause
Nice collection of walkmans, and glad that you decided to enter and participate.
Welcome aboard. Holy god, 1500 VHS tapes :eyepopping:
If you mean audio engineers and pros like that, I bet they use reel and I think they always use type I. Bear in mind that at 19cm/s those reels...
Thanks. Yes, it's a great machine. I'm asking 795 euros which is just a bit more than what cost me (requiring extensive work), plus the repair. It...
I'm sure he is. Absolutely, the best vintage videos in the entire Internet.
Thanks Boodokhan. I have two and don't need the second. I've been enjoying the F1250 since some years and it's wonderful.
A warm welcome back to you Demiwang! It's been quite some time since you last published something (in the old forum) so we are glad that you are...
This sale is for a used Pioneer CT-F1250, the best deck back in 1979 and one of the best decks Pioneer made in its entire history, according to...
Here are my best acquisitions that recently came home. These are some but not all, just the most remarkable: First of all, very old tapes: these...
ok, try again.
I did, a few weeks ago. I really don't like it. Don't see the point of it...
Thanks for the video. Yes the D6C is one of the best sounding walkmans and yet a good deck and your video proves it. Even with a basic type I tape...
Locked? :scratch2: I'll take a look at it. What message do you get? It's certainly hard to find the proper configuration with that as it's...
totally agree. I usually look for these when I want to know a fair price.
Separate names with a comma.